Our aim is to provide patient-friendly medical services for patients with ocular problems. We started Shimazaki Eye Clinic in 1970, since then we have been seeing patients with all kinds of ocular diseases including refractive error, corneal/conjunctival diseases, cataract, glaucoma, and retinal diseases. One of our advantages is to have many experienced ophthalmologists who have clinics in University/general hospitals. Therefore, we have strong connection with other hospitals, so that we refer even severe eye diseases that need intensive medical/surgical care when needed.
While we see any kinds of ocular diseases, followings are our major specialties.
- Dry Eye
- Ocular allergy
- Contact Lens
- Retinal Disease
- Corneal Diseases
- Monday to Friday
- Close on Saturday, Sunday, national holidays, summer/year-end holidays
- Reception time: 9:30-12:45, 14:15-18:00
- Consultation time: 10:00-13:00, 14:30-18:15
You can book an online appointment from [here].
Address: Akasaka Tokyu Building 4F, 2-14-3 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda, Tokyo
Access: Use Tokyo Metro;
- Marunouchi/Ginza line, Akasaka-Mitsuke Station
- Hanzomon/Yurakucho line, Nagatacho Station (Exit #9)
Doctor's medical schedule